Saturday, March 21, 2015
Start time 5:00PM
Mayfaire Town Center Event Field, Wilmington NC
The Quintiles Wrightsville Beach 5K is a Saturday evening event, starting and finishing at the Marathon and Half Marathon finish line. Past runners (veterans and beginners) consistently share how positive of an experience this particular 5K is. When you look around on race day, you’ll see children under 10, seniors over 70, parents with strollers…and you’ll quickly realize that everyone is there for one common goal. When you see the finish line, you’ll dig deep and give it everything you have. No matter how you feel.
Push yourself, be proud, and enjoy every moment. We’ll see you on race day!
Important Registration Deadlines
- Early Bird Special, October 31, 2014: $25.00
- November 1, 2014 – January 21, 2015 11:59PM: $35.00
- January 22 – March 13, 2015 11:59PM: $45.00
Event Day Information
The 5K race must be completed within 45 minutes. Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach are both vibrant and energetic, and our 5:00PM start time involves stopping traffic at the Mayfaire Town Shopping Center. The community continues to support this event, but we must open traffic back up at 5:45PM. Thanks for understanding!
Packet Pick Up
Runners are responsible for picking up their packet before the race. Please note that these are the only times you can get your packet. If you are unable to make it, a friend or family member may pick it up for you.
Where: Mayfaire Event Field
When: Friday, March 20 | 4:00-8:00PM
Course information Session for Questions: 6:30PM
Saturday, March 21 | 11:00AM-4:00PM
Course Information Session for Questions: 12:00PM and 3:00PM
- On-site registration will only be available if the race has open slots. Otherwise, no on-site registration will be available.
- You may apply for a refund if you purchase refund insurance, but event entries are not transferable from year to year.
- Participants may transfer registrations themselves until February 22, 2015.
- Please note it is unsafe to wear headphones while running. Event organizers will not restrict headphone use and leave it up to the athlete on his/ her ability to follow direction while wearing headphone devices. If you do choose to wear headphones please keep the volume level down so you are able to hear and follow the direction of course volunteers.