Traffic Hot spots will be listed from most impactful to least impactful. If you need to be somewhere Saturday morning March 25th between 6:30am and 11:30am you need to read this thoroughly. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
- Military Cutoff and Destiny – expect significant delays between 7:15am and 9:30am
- Eastwood and Rogersville – expect significant delays between 7:15am and 9:45am
- Oleander and Airlie/Wrightsville Ave – Expect significant delays between 8:00am and 11:00am
- Salisbury Street on Wrightsville Beach – Closed from 6:40am to 10:45am
- Airlie Rd Eastbound (sound side) – you will not be able to travel from Oleander to Eastwood Via Airlie – only from Eastwood to Oleander (west)
- 1 Lane of Eastwood and Military Cutoff will be shut down in Both directions leading into the intersection. Expect slower traffic
- Rose Ave/Mallard and Rill to Clear Run will be slower traffic
- Autumn Hall residents be mindful of marathoners between miles 20-23 in your neighborhood through 12:00pm.